Seven letters, seven times without you...


 

I have been so quiet, so silent, so sad, absent.

This time with no remorses, no talks at all, like in a state of waiting and, I wonder,

 is this because of you?

Days and nights have passed in the meadows of Devon and between the greens of the grass

 I cannot find you anymore, maybe this is the meaning of a new love that is comming.

 

Any of my letters can reach you anymore..., my prayers for you began to stop.

What this love has done, leaving me in a complete state of abandonment?...

What kind of love destroys the trust, leaving devastation behind and

 a human being in ruins?...

 Wreckage of feelings between memories, now like stones, making a death road in a desert 

and changing the green landscape into a dry path of dust. Nothing left.


For a moment, finding a tiny glow inside me,  I still know I can feel love. Am I ready?

Perhaps not.

I can try to find moments of peace, moments of silence full of love and someone to embrace

with a kiss... someone as lonely as I am now.

 

 

 

Comments

Just thoughts